As I’ve been working on my new website (to come) I have been going through years of concert photos.
I’m actually shocked at how many concerts I have done in the past 11 years. I thought I would share with you a few of my concert past memories….
- My sister, Paula, and I singing at the Church picnic
- SpiritLine performing at “That’s Aroma” , Edmonton
- C.D. release for “Hope Is” my second album
- SpiritLine at the Carrot Café, Edmonton
- Performing with my family band in St. Clair Beach, Ontario
- Laura performing at the National Music Center, Calgary, Alberta
- Terry and I perform at “The Works” festival, Edmonton
- SpiritLine band
- My band performs in Tecumseh, Ontario
- SpiritLine portrait, Blackbird Café concert
- Rehearsing with John McNichol(flute)
- Singing with my sisters at a café in St. Clair Beach, Ontario
- Paula, Terry, and myself at a private family birthday function
- Paula and I perform for a group of folks , Riverdale, Edmonton
- Rehearsing for my first music video with my son, Darren, the director
It’s been a great ride so far !
“Thank you for the music the songs I’m singing….”